How Can I?



Q: How Can I Request a Transcript?

A: Alumni who wish to obtain an official Bowie State University transcript should visit the Transcript Services site.

[return to top]



Q: How Can I Request a Diploma?

A: To secure a duplicate copy of your Bowie State University diploma, visit the Registrar’s Office site.

[return to top]



Q: How Can I Resolve My Student Account Balance?

A: Alumni who wish to obtain information on account balances should contact the Office of Student Accounts at 301-860-3490. Information on account balances may be requested in writing by sending a signed letter to:

Bowie State University Student Accounts
Henry Administration Building
14000 Jericho Park Road
Bowie, MD 20715

Your signed letter should include the following information:

  1. Current name and name while attending Bowie State University
  2. Student identification number or Social Security number
  3. Current address
  4. Phone number
[return to top]  


Q: How Can I Contact a Classmate?

A: To contact a classmate, log in to the Bowie State University online community. If you are not a member of the online community, you will have to register on the website. From there, you can contact your classmate if they are a member of the online community. 

[return to top]



Q: How Can I Give to BSU?

A: You can make a donation online or mail a check made payable to the BSU Foundation at P.O. Box 939, Bowie, MD 20718-0939. Indicate the designation on the memo line.

[return to top]